Jackie Jackie

Jackie is a sociopathic bitch... and I hate her...

...But I loved your movie.

I can't believe I didn't figure out Jackie was the girl from your other masterpiece, Jerry! When she looked at the super market, I immediately knew it was her!

Also, was that Jerry's dad hitting on Jackie on the subway? A.K.A., the dad who told kid Jerry not to open the scary door?

Anyway, I must say you did an excellent job with such subtle and understated comedy!

Next, I'd like to see you connect even MORE of your other movies together!

Personally, I'd be happy to see a connecting film where you have Maxwell Edison bash Jackie's head in with his silver hammer...

Anyway, excellent work! I can't wait to see what's next!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Okay, I've been silent long enough.

Enough is enough. The "Awesome" series started out as something fun and different, but you've gotten lazy with your submissions as of late.

This was what... 20 seconds long? And it's on the front page? It's not really funny. It's not different. The animation's smooth, but that and the "Awesome" series brand tag shouldn't guarantee you a 4.5 overall score.

I really loved Metal Gear Awesome. I loved your Gamer Tonight series. Awesome Creed was good, but Awesome Crossing, and this are short not only on length, but in comedy and style.

Now I know don't have too much room to criticize since I haven't submitted anything in a long while (2005-ish, I think), but I just feel that if you submit something on NG of high quality, you shouldn't submit anything afterward if that work is of lower quality.

This feels like it was half-assed for someone as talented as you, EgoRaptor.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Artistic genius.

You are a master of storytelling.

I'd say the only animated features that rival this (full feature-length or internet-based) are those released by Pixar, Studio Ghibli. And those are the results of YEARS of work collaborated by THOUSANDS of people. This is done pretty much by you.

No words, but translates across every language. And it can be interpreted so many ways. Only a few minutes long, but manages to pull at your heart, even if only for a moment. Brilliant.

I salute you and hope the world recognizes how great your work is.

-your fan,
JDPoZ

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Wow, you are AWESOME!

I was just looking at my old review for one your previous boxhead games. You implemented just about every single one of my suggestions from my old review.

Thank you so much for listening to us! And keep making these games! Put them on PSN and XBL with even MORE features!

I wouldn't hesitate to drop at least $10-$15 for an online multiplayer-enabled version of Boxhead: The Zombie Wars.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

THIS is a game I would pay $$$ to D/L on PS3/X360!

What an incredible work of simplicity and brilliance! This is the kind of arcade style game I would pay $$$ to download on something like Xbox Live or the PSN! I love it!
You could cash in BIG time with something like this! If you DO (and please, PLEASE do) decide to make a version for consoles and make some moolah on this, I do have only a few suggestions:

1. More levels!
It would be great to see some even bigger levels with interactive sorts of parts, like doors you could shut, barricades, defensive weapons systems you could activate, etc.

2. More weapon types and upgrades!
Dual pistol upgrade, minigun, Laser rifle, flamethrower, and some rediculous weapons like a satellite based beam cannon, air strike, a mech or tank you could get in, or a nuke. Maybe you could even have some defensive style weapons like a forcefield grenade, sentry robot, decoy, or turret based guns.

3. More enemy types!
How about super zombies, zombies on fire, super demons, etc. With all those new weapons and such, you'd need some more challenge as well to balance it out.

4. Here's the coupe dé grace... MULTIPLAYER!
Just imagine... having up to 7 (you'd have to do either online multiplayer or on the PS3 for its 7 controller ports) people at once standing together to face the zombie horde, or against one another, having zombies to send to their friends' base in a way similar to the weapon upgrade scoring system.

With these suggestions implemented, you could very well have the next Geometry Wars on your hands! Anyway, thanks for reading this, and hats off to your great addictive game! Can't wait to see what's next!

Rescue Mission 1 Rescue Mission 1

Looks great. But I can't shoot...

I understand that sometimes little bugs happen. That's one issue I've dealt with with my own submissions (text not appearing right, elements not quite perfectly aligned, etc.)

But... not having the primary mouse button work in your flash submission is inexcusable. I've played all sorts of games on Newgrounds (some similar to this exact game, with arrows controlling your character and mouse controlling your aim and weapon fire) before and had NO problems. I've never had any problems with the mouse button working on my logitech G5 gaming mouse nor the built-in trackpad on my Powerbook G4 Laptop (yes, it's a mac) with ANY content available on Newgrounds. So don't any of you dare crap out the old, "It's because you're using a Mac" line. For this inexcusable folly in your submission, I must give you a 0.

However, other than the lack of firing ability, this is a fairly stylish looking piece.
I honestly look forward to your next functional submission.