Jackie Jackie

Jackie is a sociopathic bitch... and I hate her...

...But I loved your movie.

I can't believe I didn't figure out Jackie was the girl from your other masterpiece, Jerry! When she looked at the super market, I immediately knew it was her!

Also, was that Jerry's dad hitting on Jackie on the subway? A.K.A., the dad who told kid Jerry not to open the scary door?

Anyway, I must say you did an excellent job with such subtle and understated comedy!

Next, I'd like to see you connect even MORE of your other movies together!

Personally, I'd be happy to see a connecting film where you have Maxwell Edison bash Jackie's head in with his silver hammer...

Anyway, excellent work! I can't wait to see what's next!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Okay, I've been silent long enough.

Enough is enough. The "Awesome" series started out as something fun and different, but you've gotten lazy with your submissions as of late.

This was what... 20 seconds long? And it's on the front page? It's not really funny. It's not different. The animation's smooth, but that and the "Awesome" series brand tag shouldn't guarantee you a 4.5 overall score.

I really loved Metal Gear Awesome. I loved your Gamer Tonight series. Awesome Creed was good, but Awesome Crossing, and this are short not only on length, but in comedy and style.

Now I know don't have too much room to criticize since I haven't submitted anything in a long while (2005-ish, I think), but I just feel that if you submit something on NG of high quality, you shouldn't submit anything afterward if that work is of lower quality.

This feels like it was half-assed for someone as talented as you, EgoRaptor.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Artistic genius.

You are a master of storytelling.

I'd say the only animated features that rival this (full feature-length or internet-based) are those released by Pixar, Studio Ghibli. And those are the results of YEARS of work collaborated by THOUSANDS of people. This is done pretty much by you.

No words, but translates across every language. And it can be interpreted so many ways. Only a few minutes long, but manages to pull at your heart, even if only for a moment. Brilliant.

I salute you and hope the world recognizes how great your work is.

-your fan,
JDPoZ

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Omelette Prevail!

I've decided that "Omelette Prevail!" is my new motto.

Put it on a T-Shirt. Now.

Thank you and good work!

The House of New Orleans The House of New Orleans

...Here we go again.

How many of you twisted attention crack-whores are there out there on Newgrounds?

First of all, your animation was completely uninteresting and had no point, other than your obvious point, of course, (b/c your so "hardcore" and shit) which was to piss most people off and give others like yourself a moment to be in the spotlight by reviewing your animation positively and pissing even MORE (non-"hardcore", I guess) people off.
I thought Pixelclock was the only loser who did one of these, but I guess not... I hope disaster befalls you, so that one of your other twisted friends can poke fun at YOUR personal loss.

Making fun of human beings that were starving, that were up to their necks in toxic sewage, those that are now homeless, those that died from dehydration, those that were raped and/or killed from this disaster and its aftermath... on the internet... hiding behind your monitor annonymously... Wow, what a BRAVE, point-driven, bold statement you've made...

I hope this comes back on you, somehow. Whether it's by way of God, karma, or whatever you believe in as far as balance goes in the universe, or by someone hurt by this real-life tragedy finding you... I hope you get what you deserve.

TSAH TSAH

I love the Elite voices.... "Wort wortWORT!"

My favorite part was with the camoflauged elite using the dead marine as a puppet. Oh good, I thought you were dead! Let's go